WHAT OUR COMPREHENSIVE BICYCLE INSURANCE COVERS:
If the bicycle is specified on the policy schedule for pre-agreed value we will not apply average and the client will have cover up to the sum insured.
What is covered ?:
· Accidental damage to the bicycle and accessories
· Pothole damage
· Damage incurred during training rides
· Damage incurred during participation in a cycling event
· Damage or theft in transit
· Theft and hijacking
Included under the All Risks section is the Cyclesure Trip Cancellation cover.
What is covered:
The client can claim for pre-paid expenses like race entry fees, accommodation and travelling expenses if he/she needs to cancel his/her cycling trip due to the following:
· Unforeseen illness, injury, or death involving you, your travel companion or a close relative.
· Being made redundant.
· Accidental damage, burglary, flooding or fire affecting your home, either while you are away or within two days before your departure.
· You being subjected to compulsory quarantine.
· A city on your itinerary suffering a terrorist attack within two weeks before your departure, leading you to abandon your trip.
· R 10 000 cover is automatically included in the basic cover, but the client can increase this cover at an additional premium.
Age Limit: under 80 years
For any any queries or assistance please leave your contact details on our website