Is your vehicle over 3 years old or has your Motor factory warranty expired?
If your vehicle suffered any form of mechanical damage (not covered by your comprehensive motor insurance policy), do you have enough cash put aside to afford the repairs?
Stress no further, we are happy to announce the launch of our new Motor Engage warranty policy. For as little as R165pm you can insure against mechanical damage to the Engine and other components.
A policy can be issued on its own (stand alone) or it can be added to our existing clients Domestic or commercial Insurance policy.
Cover is determined by:
* Age of the vehicle
* Odometer readings at inception
* Vehicle type
* Mechanical condition
Here is a breakdown of cover available, with the limits applicable.
Components Diamond Double Platinum Platinum Gold Bronze
1. Engine R50 000 R36 000 R18 000 R8 500 R6 500
2. Gearbox R35 000 R25 000 R12 500 R6 000 R4 000
3. Differential R35 000 R25 000 R12 500 R6 000 R4 000
4. Differential Lock R20 000 R15 000 R 7 500 R5 000 R3 000
5. Transaxle R20 000 R15 000 R 7 500 R5 000 R3 000
6. Transfer Box R20 000 R15 000 R 7 500 R5 000 R3 000
7. Electrical components R20 000 R15 000 R 10 000 R7 000 R3 000
8. Supplementary components R20 000 R15 000 R10 000 R7 000 R3 000
Premium per month Diamond Double Platinum Platinum Gold Bronze
(including VAT) R600 R420 R295 R205 R165
Terms and conditions that apply:
* Vehicles between 10 and 15 years - Bronze
* Mileage between 180 000km and less than 300 000km - Bronze
* Vehicle must be of sound mechanical condition and have a roadworthy certificate.
* Not applicable to Taxi's, rental vehicles, exotics, security vehicles, rebuilds or modified vehicles as well as vehicles used in any form of motoring competition or sport.
* Further or additional loss from primary cause of failure
* Parts not specified in the "components section" of policy wording
* Repairs undertaken without prior authorization of the Administrator
* Damage resulting from fitting of experimental units, or modification
* Standard services or service parts whilst vehicle is being maintained
* repairs from disconnection or tampering with odometer
* gradual deterioration in operating performance
* repairs, replacement or alterations not accompanied by VAT invoice
* Mechanical/electrical failure recoverable under another policy
* Damage resulting from water, foreign substances, incorrect or contaminated fuel, defective workmanship or poor products
* Re-gassing of air-conditioner
* Oil leaks and/or damages as a result thereof
* Cause of breakdown evident prior to effective date of policy
* Hoses, pipes, auxiliary belts, fan blades, CV rubber boots and dust covers
We have such faith in our Products that we Insurance Brokers use them ourselves.
Leave your details on our website or phone us on 031-5021922 for assistance with this unique product offering.
Written by Andrew Ensor-Smith 18/02/2020